Sunday 7 June 2015

Post #7: Time Traveling

(Post #7) Time Traveling

        Hello Again, thank you for visiting my blog once more. Today the topic I will be talking about is a common phenomenon in the Animal Crossing World, Time Traveling. The reason why I wanted to talk about this topic is because I myself regularly time travels from time to time (heh get it?? time to time?? time travelling?? ok..). Now Before the current game time travelling was much more harder so to say. Before the current game, you would have to go and change the time from your consoles. Up until now its been like this, with the current game you don't have to change the time on your console, all you have to do now is change the time in your game. Quite more simple and less complicated if you ask me. 

         Time Travling also known as TTing, by fans, is when the player manually changes the time of their game to benefit from seasonal events, bugs, fish, moving villagers out, moving villagers in, upgrading shops, etc, in their games. It is considered cheating, and is controversial to many players as well. There are many side effects to Time Traveling, too many for me to list. So I'll List 3 for positive side effects, and negative side effects.


Positive

  1. More chances for better turnip prices 
  2. Increased bank interest
  3. Allows the player to go to their favourite festivals

Negative

  1. Villagers will move away faster
  2. Flowers will shrivel or die 
  3. The player will get bed head


        So those are some of the things I have gathered over the course of my time playing Animal Crossing. I myself regularly travel back and fourth often but only to buy stuff from the shops. So that is it for today everyone! Thank you all again for visiting and reading this. I'll see you all on Wednesday. If you want to know more about tiem Traveling, please visit this page: Time Travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment