Wednesday 10 June 2015

Post #8: My thoughts on Happy Home Designer

(Post #8) Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer

Coming to us sometime this year!
        So for today I shall be talking about something that has taken me back. Back in 2013 there were rumors about a new Animal Crossing game, it wasn't until 2015 last month or so that Nintendo revealed that new game. Not much is known about that game, other then the fact that it will be featured on the new 3DS, and will have Amiibo's. For those who don't know about Amiibo's they are Nintendo's wireless communication platforms and also used for storage protocol as well. 


Some of the more recent Amiibo's, more are still being made currently
        Currently there is not much known about the new game, other then you will be designing the homes of villagers. To go wit the new game their will be Animal Crossing cards you will need for the game, these cards will have a villager on them and a code from the looks of it. With these cards you will be able to scan them on your DS then be able to design there house.

         In my opinion this game will be rather interesting. I still don't know what the main point of the game. Well these villagers be in the same format and living space as the villagers in New Leaf? Will we get starter cards that come with the game? I have a lot of questions, another one of them would be is our character just a villager/person working for the people in this designing thing? or are we sort a like construction workers? Above all I can't wait for this game, and I will look forward to playing it. 

        Tank you all again for visiting my blog and reading it once more. Tell me what are your opinions on this? do you like the idea or do you hate it? Until next time! see you all on Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't paid much attention to it, but so far it doesn't seem up my alley. I like Animal Crossing for being Animal Crossing, but this seems focused on an aspect I never got particularly big into: making high-scoring house designs. For me it tends to become a matter of shoving as much cool stuff in as I can while leaving room to walk around... kind of how my spaces end up in reality, too.

    Also I'm in general not a fan of amiibos, though using "amiibo cards" is maybe not so bad. Back with the GameCube version it was actually possible to use the GBA's eReader attachment to scan Animal Crossing cards and bring things like premade patterns into the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just found out from a friend of mine that it will only be featured on the New 3DS, which is sad, I was hoping it would be compatible for the 3DS TT-TT

      Delete
  2. The New 3DS has the NFC-reading equipment the amiibo stuff needs, but I think they're supposed to release an NFC accessory to allow older 3DSs to do the same. Actually, it looks like that's what that circular device is in the third image. Apparently it will release the same time as this game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh, i was wondering what the thing-a-ma-bob was. I would of thought it came with the console before hand

      Delete