Wednesday 17 June 2015

Post #9: Dream Villagers June Edition 2015 Part 1

(Post #9) Dream Villagers June Edition 2015 Part 1

        Hello everyone! Thank you all for visiting my blog once more, sadly starting today I will only be able to post on Wednesdays for now until I can clear up my time tables. So onto the topic of this post, as you can see today we will be talking about my current dream villagers. For those who don't know what that is, a dream villager is a villager or villagers that one would want to have in their town/village. Now onto the topic! today I will be talking about 5 of my current dream villagers, of the 10, I have only gotten 1 of them so far. There will be 2 parts to this series, I hope you all look forward to this!


Tutu

        Now the reason why I have Tutu as one of my dream villagers is for the reason when I originally first started playing Animal Crossing back in 2013, Tutu was one of my first 9 villagers. Tutu is sweet, nice and cute as well. She would always send me letters, asking me how my day was, and she just grew a place in my heart for Animal Crossing.

Bam

        Now I have never had Bam, but from what heard from others who has has the little guy he is precious. From what I have seen on the wiki, I like his house. Very sport (despite the fact I am not a fan of sports, I just like the attire of it). I have had Bam as a dreamie since was back in early 2014, and up until now I still haven't gotten him. I shall keep trying and I shall find him! Bam wait for me!

Zucker

        Look at this little pudding, A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E! When I first started playing him, He was my 10th villager. I was confused at first but then I found out more about the little guy on the wikia and I just fell in love with him. 

Beau

        Bow onto another Deer villager. Beau, I only had him once in my original game, not even a month into the town he left sadly. I didn't mind at first but after a while I started to miss the little Antelope. Beau to me is one of the more laid back villagers (I mean no duh, he is a lazy villager if I remember correctly). But more in the sense that he just chilled around the village having fun is what I mean. I will find you again Beau until then hang on tight!

Francine

        Ahh Francine, how sassy you are. Like most of these guys, Francine was in my original village, also being one of the original 5 villagers (Along with Marcel, Peppy, Jambette, and Moose if I remember correctly). When I lost the game she was still in the village as well. Francine is what I would say would be the definition of Classy in Animal Crossing (only 2nd to Phoebe, and Olivia). I plan to have her back in my village one day as well! 

        And that is all for part 1 guys! I hope you all enjoyed it, I certainly did. Until next time, comment if you want and tell me your dreamies. See you on on Wednesday. 

6 comments:

  1. Boots has a special place to me as my first animal buddy, but the wiki tells me he hasn't been around in over a decade! Wha' happen!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww that sucks dude, maybe he'll make a comeback one day. He looks cool that is for sure.

      Delete
  2. This isn't relevant to anything you've brought up, but have you seen the movie? It doesn't have much of a plot, but it captures so much of the look/sound/feel it's pretty cool for people who are already attached to the series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sadly I haven't seen the movie, but I would love too. I have known about it before hand, and i have been looking for a way to find it though

      Delete
    2. http://bakabt.me/172673-gekijouban-doubutsu-no-mori-animal-crossing-the-movie-soldado.html

      Delete
    3. ohhh thank you so much Joshua ^-^ i'll watch when i get home!

      Delete