Sunday 21 June 2015

Post #10: Dream Villagers June Edition 2015 Part 2

(Post #10) Dream Villagers June Edition 2015 Part 2

       Hello again everyone! welcome to my part 2! today I shall be talking about my last four dream villagers today.  The ones I will be talking about next some of them were in my original village as well. Here we go!

Colton

        I first got Colton in my first game (no surprise there) and I absolutely adored him. I love his house design, classy yet not too classy, and very cool. I am planing on getting him next in my village so wait for me little buddy!

Zucker



       Now i have never had Zucker, but he looks cool with his food design. His house and his furniture looks really interesting as well.

Julian

         Now onto my third and last dream villager. Julian! I have never had Julian sadly, but from what i can see, he is rather liked by many, and loved as well. He seems like a more sparkly version of Colton as well, I would love to have them both in my village at the same time, it would be so awesome!

        Now that is all for today everyone! See you all on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment