Sunday 28 June 2015

Post #11: Fruits!

(Post #11) Fruits 

Hello! again welcome to another post on my blog! Today as the title says we'll be talking about fruits! Now fruits in Animal Crossing are a must, you will always start out with one of 5 fruits, Apples, Pears, Peaches, Oranges or Cherries. Along the way you can get other fruits as well, such as mangos, lemons, bananas, lychees, persimmons, coconuts and durians. Now With the upcoming newest game coming up for animal crossing, I decided to talk about what types of fruits i would want to come in.

Strawberries would be a cool one, not only for the fact that unlike other fruits, it would be a fruit grown on a bush instead of a tree. Because of this, it would be unique in the game. And come on who doesn't love strawberries.

My next fruit wish would be Pineapples, like Coconuts and Bananas you would only be able to get them on the island. I was never a fan of pineapples but I wouldn't mind having it in game.

My next suggestion would be pumpkins, it would be the best one yet I think, due to the fact that other then eating it and selling it, you could make the pumpkin helmets with them! It would be cool!

Tomatoes would be a vine/bush fruit I guess? like strawberries it would be one of few grown on a bush. The only problem I can see with this would be that it might make people confused with apples maybe or mangos. 
  
And my last fruit wish would be....grapes. another vine/bush fruit if I remember correctly, It would be a really stand out colour due to the fact all the other frutis are in the red-orange-yellow-green spectrum as well. 

And that is all for today! thank you all for reading this post! sorry if it was a little bit boring. I'll see you all on Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment