Sunday 31 May 2015

Post #6: Favourite Main Non-Player Character

(Post #6) Favourite Main Non-Player Characters

        Hello Again, thank you all again for coming to my blog. Today we shall be talking about the main non-player characters (or NPC's for short). In every game, there is your character, companions and your guides. While the villagers are your companions, the ones I'll be talking about are the guides in the game. Now these characters are the ones to help you at first when you go to your selected town. In total there are 50+ main non-playing characters, in all of Animal Crossing. I would say there are 13 to 15 in the newest installment of the game, Animal Crossing New Leaf. Here are my two favourite main non-playing characters.

Isabelle

(Link: Isabelle)

        Now the reason why I would say Isabelle is one of my favourites is not because of how she is so helpful to the mayor, it is because she is always cheerful and is plain old cute. If there was one thing I could change it would be the fact that she should move around the town (walk to some places, like some of the other villagers). Other then that I am just a big Isabelle fan. and now onto my next favourite NCP. The next NCP I will be talking about is a new one as well. 

Digby

        
        I find him so adorable and such a trooper! Now for those who don't know of this little guy, Digby is the twin brother to Isabelle. I like him because he seems so tough, but is also a sweetie and over protective brother to Isabelle. And plus, look at that suit! I love it, and wish we could have it as an affordable item in the game. 

         That is all for today folks! I am super sorry it took me like 4 days to update the blog, I had homework, and I am currently remembering my lines for my school's talent show. So for now, I won't be updating every other day. I will be updating on Wednesdays only, starting today. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Work Cited Pages
Animal Crossing Wiki. Digby. Entertainment, Updated May 12, 2015. Last seen May 29, 2015
Animal Crossing Wiki. Isabelle. Entertainment. Updated May 21, 2015. Last seen May 29, 2015  

No comments:

Post a Comment