Friday 15 May 2015

Post #0.1: Welcome

   Hi, Welcome to my blog.


   Hello to all that is reading this, My name if Otto or Miguel if you will (ignore the Micheal Solace thing, I made up the name in Grade 8). One of the main reasons I made this blog was for my Period 1 English ISU. Our teacher said we could make any kind of blog, so I thought why not and make an Animal Crossing blog? and thus this blog was born. Through out the blog I will update what is happening in my town, who moved in, who moved out, and what not. My blog will be updated every other day, in each post, I will be talking about different things happening in my village, to things i like about that game, to my least favourite villager and so on. 

    Now for those who don't know what Animal crossing is, Animal Crossing was made in by Nintendo in 2002. It is sort of like a SIM game, but instead of you of you controlling multiple AI's, you are only given one. Your character will be in some of the instalments, a resident of a random town, or in the newer game, the Mayor of the town. In the village or town as some people call it, their will be around 8-10 villagers or animals living at once. In the older games you could of had up to 15. Throughout the game some of these villagers will move, and sooner after a new one will take its place. Villagers coem in all shapes and sizes, being small like frogs, or big like bears and Alligators. Like-wise all villagers are in vibrant colours as well ranging from some of the animals looking like food to more simple colours like ones from a pastel plate. It is in my opinion one of Nintendo's greatest success in their game orography.   

       Like many things I have seen from other people who have Animal Crossing, they choose a theme for their town. So the theme for my town is sort of like a school system/idol system. All the villagers will be "members" to the town, they'll stay for how long as they like, then they'll graduate/leave when ever they feel like too. Each villager will be given a certain colour to represent them as well. I choose this theme because of i like the idea of a graduation system.

Current Line Up:
1st Gen: OliviaRuby
2nd Gen: Ed
3rd Gen: Zell
4th Gen: Risa, Muffy
5th Gen: Marcel
6th Gen: Diana, Mint, Sally


   That is the current members/villagers of my town, the reason why Risa does not have a link is because Risa is one of the 3 human characters I get to make. Hence the name, all the villagers are all animals, ranging from dogs to eagles. Also the reason why they have 1st gen, 2nd gen etc is because all the villagers joined at certain times of the year, all of 1st generation were my first villagers, while 2nd gen moved in after, then came 3rd gen and so fourth. All the villagers if they moved into the village at the same month will be generation buddies. Most of the villagers don't usually stay long though, but I don't really mind.

That is all for today, I'm sorry if it is short, I'll leave you guys with more on Sunday. Thank you for reading this, and i'll see you all on Sunday~ ^-^


I'll leave you guys a song~
(Sourced from: Youtube)

No comments:

Post a Comment