Sunday 17 May 2015

Post #1: Best Animal Crossing New Leaf Furniture


(Post #1) The best Animal Crossing New Leaf Furniture in my opinion.


   For today, I shall discuss the best furniture in Animal Crossing. For me, its about how you place it, and its also about the look it makes in my home. I am currently in the process of redecorating my home, but I have most of the furniture I wanted. So from the ones I like, its this. When I first started the game, I did not get these items easily, i had to save a lot of my money over time to get 1 piece of it. But in the end it was worth it.


1.Card Series Set
2.Rococo Series Set
3.Mermaid Series Set
4.Modern Series Set
5.Sleek Series Set
6.Astro Series Set


   Those five, are the ones I like the most in the entire game, and the ones I like the most as well. I like them all for how they look, and what it makes my home look like, it could go from a card house in one room to an underwater mermaid land in the next. And now, on to the series I don't like, these are ones that I do not care for, and never put in my own home. I got most of these items (Minus the spooky series) very early in the game, I liked them all for a while, but my interest didnt hold me for long.


1.Sloppy Series Set
2.Green Series Set
3.Balloon Series Set
4.Spooky Series Set
5.Harvest Series Set
6.Blue Series Set


   Also please note, that these are all my opinions. I dislike these because they don't look rather cool/cute sadly, I am I fan of the spooky series but not enough for me to have it in my home. And that is all for today! Thank you for reading this, tell me, what is your favourite furniture in Animal Crossing and your least favourite one as well~ See you all on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment