Thursday 21 May 2015

Post #3: Angelme's 2nd Generation

(Post #3) Angelme's 2nd generation

        Hello everyone! So today I will be talking about the four villagers that come into our towns after we all start the game. These little guys were well.....they gave me a mixed reaction really...I like some, but not most of them. out of all four it was like this for me: 2/4. So from that it would mean I liked 50% right? That is true, but 2nd generation would be one of my less favorites from all the generations really. So instead of me just rambling on and on, I'll show you the 2nd generation.


Ed: December 29th, 2014 - Present 
Flurry: December 30th, 2014 - April 27th, 2015
Derwin: December 30th, 2014 - January 18th, 2015
Tammy: December 30th, 2014 - February 23rd, 2015


I thought he was a girl at first sadly .-.
This is Ed
        Now the reason why Flurry, Derwin and Tammy all joined on the same day is well, because I time traveled (We'll talk about that in a later post). These are all the members of 2nd generation Angelme. Currently I only have Ed left, which is fine by me. He was my favourite in the entire generation followed by Flurry. These guys lasted longer then most villagers I would say.


Cute little Christmas Hamster
This is Flurry


Nerdy Duckie
This is Derwin

Never liked her
And this is Tammy

        Now that is all I have for today. Thank you for reading my blog again. I hope you have an amazing day, and night. And I'll see you all on Saturday, with my 4th installment. Stay tuned for next time everyone!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Works Cited Pages
Animal Crossing Wiki. Derwin. Entertainment. Updated May 10, 2015. Last seen May 21, 2015
Animal Crossing Wiki. Ed. Entertainment. Updated May 13, 2015. Last seen May 21, 2015
Animal Crossing Wiki. Flurry. Entertainment. Updated May 19, 2015. Last seen May 21, 2015
Animal Crossing Wiki. Tammy. Entertainment. Updated May 20, 2015. Last seen May 21, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment