Tuesday 19 May 2015

Post #2: Angelme's 1st Generation

(Post #2) Angelme's 1st generation


   Today I will be talking about the first five villagers to have been in my village. These five are the ones most people call the Original villagers. They are called that because they never moved in, they were your starters.  Over time my original villagers left and left, leaving me down to two. I choose to talk about them today for they are nearing their 5th month in the village, and I wanted to celebrate it.


My original five:
Olivia: December 25th, 2014 - Present
Midge: December 25th, 2015 - February 6th, 2015 
Del: December 25th, 2015 - January 7th, 2015 
Kid Cat: December 25th, 2014 - March 28th, 2015
Ruby: December 25th, 2014 - Present


Looking sassy!!
This is Olivia



So cute, too pure and good for this world
This is Ruby


   These are my original five villagers. Currently I only have Olivia and Ruby left sadly, I wanted to have them all in the town for as long as possible but it was not possible. As time went one, I figured out that them moving wasn't all that bad. Because it made the town more interesting for me, I got to change my paths I made in the town, and everything. The saddest part about them moving wasn't about it was how sad they got, about leaving the town, and the friends they made, for me that was the saddest part. Compared to most of the other villager generations, I had more of connection to these guys then the rest, seeing them leave was very sad for me as well. But most of them move to my friends town so I get to visit them sometimes so its not like they completely left.


Good thing i got that shirt before she left
This is Midge

Hated his talking voice, but other wise, pretty cool
This is Del (sorry couldn't find a better image)

Such a trooper, 10 points Kid Kat
This is Kid Kat
   That is it for today! see you all on Thursday. Sorry if this was short and a little bit sad. Thank you all again for visiting my blog. The next few posts will be me talking about all the current generations that have joined Angelme, so stayed tuned!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Work Cited Pages


Animal Crossing Wiki. Del. Entertainment. Updated May 10, 2015. Last seen May 20, 2015
Animal Crossing Wiki. Kid Kat. Entertainment. Updated May 15, 2015. Last seen May 20, 2015
Animal Crossing Wiki. Midge. Entertainment. Updated May 19, 2015. Last seen May 20, 2015
Animal Crossing Wiki. Olivia. Entertainment. Updated May 19, 2015. Last seen May 20, 2015
Animal Crossing Wiki. Ruby. Entertainment. Updated May 19, 2015. Last seen May 20, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment